Pioneer Tech Pty Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and users.
The following policy states how we will treat your personal information and any information collected through our website.
For security purposes, data are stored both digitally and in some cases in hard copies.
Types of Data
When you use our website, our Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) will record and log for statistical purposes the following information about your visit:
- Your server address, domain names (eg. .net, .com, .gov, etc.);
- The time and date of your visits;
- When entering from another website, the address of that website;
- The pages and documents you access during your visit, and
- The type of browser you are using.
- Information about any transaction between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchase you make of our products or services;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications, such as,
- Your name, gender, job title, contact information including email address, etc.
- Demographic data, such as physical address, postcode, preferences and interests, etc.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie, the latter which is not to be confused with the literal definition), is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user’s previous activity. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items in a shopping cart) or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited by the user as far back as months or years ago).
Information Collected from Cookies
Using Your Personal Data
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business activities which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology. It is your right to elect not to receive such materials.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to any third party except in cases whereby we are bound legally to do so. This could include matters involving ongoing or potential legal proceedings, or requests made to us by relevant legal authorities.
Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping any passwords or access data confidential. We will never ask you for your passwords.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.